Digital Marketing Internship
In this pandamic period we have understood the value of online , we can leverage the online marketing skills to get paid for high paying Digital Marketing Internship in 2020.
I am going to cover everything in detail about how you can get Digital Marketing Internships , which skills you will required to have , etc.
Read this complete article believe me its worth your time !
Besides Engineering , Doctory and many other respected professions there is an untapped goldmine of jobs in the field of Digital Marketing .
As an early begginer you can have a great money making Digital Marketing Internship in 2020.
Before going into the ways to forward your career in digital marketing, let’s first understand the concept – what is digital marketing?
What is Digital Marketing ?
In simple language , Digital marketing is an combination of all marketing efforts put forth by the medium internet or an electronic device .
Businesses enhance their online channels such as search engines, social media platforms, email, and other websites to connect with their current and prospective customers.
According to Neil Patel , If you are wondering what digital marketing is… it’s is advertising delivered through digital channels. Channels such as social media, mobile applications, email, web applications, search engines, websites, or any new digital channel.
Wikipedia also assist the same , It says Digital marketing is the component of marketing that utilizes internet and online based digital technologies such as desktop computers, mobile phones and other digital media and platforms to promote products and services .
Now let discuss the Importance of Digital Marketing ,
Digital Marketing Internship – Its Importance !
The world is getting digitalized at a rapid speed and people all over the world have accepted this change with lots of happiness. In this amazing digital era, you too can find your career as almost every field and industry requires Digital Marketing.
Digital Marketing is an big ocean which includes of various things like
- SEO ,
- Affiliate Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Content Marketing
- Pay-Per-Click Advertising (PPC)
- Social Media Marketing (SMM)
- And much more.
So if you master any of the skills above you can easily get an high paying job from various reputed companies .
Digital Marketing definitely provides a good salary even for freshers who have just started the Internet Marketing journey, but you are also required to give that level of performance.
Companies which are hiring people for Digital Marketing works consider that employee should have enough knowledge of digital marketing.
Digital Marketing is the field where the most number of jobs are available but every company needs an knowledged person in that field .
Now lets come to the pain point ( Types of Digital Marketing Job)
* Types of Digital Marketing Internship
As discussed before Digital Marketing is an Big Ocean with various branches which leads to more job opportunity for different streams . According to the data from Wordstream site different jobs in Digital Marketing are as follows :
* Content Marketing Jobs
Content marketing depends toatally on creating and distributing valuable, informative, and relevant content to a clearly targeted audience and attracting the members of that audience to interact with your Brand or Business meaningfully .
Content Marketing is not only about creating blog posts content for a business site . It also comprises of writing emails, newsletter, landing pages, product descriptions—these are all also a part of content marketing
*Content Marketing Specialist
Average base pay: $50,400
Experience: 1-3+ years
Skills: Strong writing and grammatical skills; can adopt different styles/tones; keen eye for line edits; ability to meet deadlines; familiar with SEO best practices
- Conceptualize, pitch, research, and write search-friendly blog content that provides value to prospects and readers
- Write landing pages, product pages, white papers, newsletters, social media campaigns, and other content-related collateral
- Copyedit a variety of content for print and digital
- Have a general understanding of SEO tactics—including link building, site structure, image optimization, keyword-centric copywriting, and keyword research
*Content Marketing Manager
Average base pay: $66,100
Experience: 3-7+ years
Skills: Excellent writing and grammatical skills; thorough understanding of SEO best practices; ability to analyze traffic and conversion data; ability to coordinate and manage an in-house/freelance team of writers; ability to generate blog topics
- Use keyword research to generate blog topics aimed at converting specific business goals
- Manage a team of in-house/freelance writers. Implement and oversee a content calendar/schedule
- Deliver content that supports inbound marketing efforts, demand generation, sales enablement, and other initiatives
- Collaborate with designers, product marketers, and sales to plan the production of videos, case studies, website copy, and other digital and print marketing collateral
* Social Media Marketing Jobs
Social media marketing is all about audience building. Platforms like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and Instagram allow brands to not only expand their reach, but build social communities.
Certain platforms are better for certain marketing tasks. For example, fashion brands looking to leverage social influencers might find the most success on Instagram; while a B2B SaaS company looking to get their blog posts more exposure might find the most success on Twitter.
But the premise remains the same: social media allows marketers to reach and communicate with prospects more rapidly, and on a larger scale.
*Social Media Coordinator/Specialist
Average base pay: $49,400
Experience: 1-3+ years
Skills: Solid writing and communication skills; understanding of social media best practices; familiarity with social media management tools; comfortable at events; comfortable with the major social platforms
- Building and maintaining an editorial calendar for all relevant social channels
- Engaging with audience members on a daily basis by communicating with followers and responding to comments and posts
- Maintaining a consistent brand voice and tone
- Monitoring and reporting on paid and organic social campaigns
- Working with the content team on strategic planning and blog promotion
*Social Media Manager
Average base pay: $54,200
Experience: 3-5+ years
Skills: Knowledge of graphic design/facility with Adobe products; knowledge of SEO basics; excellent project management skills; expertise in paid and organic social promotion; expertise in contests, reporting, community management, influencers, and events
- Develop comprehensive social strategies to increase traffic to digital content
- Create a detailed roadmap of social campaigns/tactics and execute campaigns
- Collaborate with Content, Product, and Sales to determine business-prudent social messaging
- Lead the development of standards, policies, and rules of engagement for social media
- Keep up with and implement new industry trends and technologies
* Design Jobs
“Design” encapsulates several different marketing disciplines—graphic design, visual design, user interface design, user experience design, web design, etc.
Graphic design, though, usually involves print collateral, like magazines and newsletters. When you hear the term “design” in digital marketing, the work is most likely being done by one of the following: a visual designer, a user experience (UX) designer, or a user interface (UI) designer.
Employees with these titles concern themselves with the way users see and interact with their websites—from branding, to navigation.
Average base pay: $74,100
Experience: 1-5+ years
Skills: Fluency with Adobe products; experience with responsive design methods and development; basic proficiency with web development tools and languages; a portfolio which showcases an ability for provocative brand storytelling
- Create intuitive experiences for brands across a range of consumer touchpoints
- Take projects from research and sketches to high fidelity visual designs and pixel-perfect deliverables
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand business objectives/issues; provide creative solutions
- Design digital materials including presentations, reports, landing pages, emails, banners, ad creative, etc.
Average base pay: $97,500
Experience: 3-5+ years
Skills: Proficient in Adobe products; proficient with web development tools and languages; Solid grasp of user-centered design and usability testing methodologies; comprehensive portfolio of work
- Build, develop, and maintain wireframes and other UX/UI artifacts
- Work closely with users, product management, marketing, and engineering to make sure the best possible user experience is delivered
- Help define the user interaction model and user interface for new and existing products
- Test the usability of new and existing product designs and make pragmatic proposals for improvements
* SEO Jobs
“SEO is the single most effective lever we’ve found for growing traffic and brand awareness—a combination of user-focused search engine optimization and intent-driven content marketing ensure that new people are discovering our business all the time, often exactly when they have the kinds of marketing challenges that we’re positioned to help them with! Best of all, organic traffic is highly sustainable over time, making it one of the most cost-effective marketing channels.”
– Elisa Gabbert, Sr. SEO & Content Marketing Manager
Average base pay: $50,500
Experience: 1-3+ years
Skills: Experience with SEO tools like SEMrush, Screaming Frog, Search Console; experience with Google Analytics; some working knowledge of HTML/CSS; strong analytical skills; strong writing skills
- Support development and content teams on optimization projects to improve user engagement
- Develop and maintain framework for keyword research
- Develop and maintain link building strategies
- Report on site and blog traffic
Average base pay: $68,500
Experience: 5+ years
Skills: Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally to influence others collaboratively; strong communication and organizational skills; strong knowledge of analytics platforms like Google Analytics; demonstrated experience with keyword/data mining tools and competitive analysis; proven track-record of increasing traffic, and improving brand and site visibility
- Work with content team to ensure on-page, off-page, and technical SEO best practices are being implemented
- Assist with monitoring and developing social media content
- Work with developers on site architecture and design
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, and identify SEO trends and insights
*Web Development Jobs
Trying to visualize the difference between a website designer and a website developer? Think of a house. A designer takes care of the interior decorating—the furniture, the drapes, the color scheme etc.
A developer takes care of the infrastructure—the foundation, the electricity, the plumbing. Web developers are both architects and contractors. Web development jobs are most commonly divided into three areas of specialty: front end developers (who work on the part of the website with which users interact), back end developers (who work on the technology that powers the user-facing part of the website), and full stack developers (generalists proficient in both disciplines).
*Front End Web Developer
Average base pay: $88,700
Experience: 3-5+ years
- Work closely with designers or user experience analysts to bring wireframes from development to delivery
- Identify specific issues in user experience and provide codified solutions
- Make informed recommendations on usage of appropriate libraries
- Work with product, content, and engineering teams to facilitate QA testing
*Back End Web Developer
Average base pay: $88,500
Experience: 3-5+ years
Skills: Fluency in server-side languages like PHP, Ruby, Python, Java, and .Net; fluency in data tools like MySQL, Oracle, and SQL Server; experience with PHP frameworks like Zend, Symfony, and CakePHP; experience with version control software like SVN, CVS, or Git; experience with Linux as a development and deployment system
- Create or contribute to web applications with clean, portable, well-documented code
- Architect technology according to the needs of internal business stakeholders
- Work closely with the product management team in prototyping and designing new features and solutions
- Design and develop scalable software and product development solutions
*Marketing Analytics Jobs
Marketing analytics is the practice of measuring, managing, and analyzing marketing performance to maximize its effectiveness and optimize return on investment (ROI).
Marketing analysts sift through massive amounts of data in order to glean insights that will allow for more efficient customer and prospect marketing.
Marketing teams leverage these insights to launch and optimize products, write conversion-friendly content, and develop paid remarketing strategies.
Average base pay: $62,800
Experience: 2-4+ years
Skills: Strong quantitative and communications skills; strong attention to detail; experience with statistical and website analytics tools; experience with data visualization software
- Design, conduct and interpret results of in-market tests
- Generate data tracking strategies and implementation parameters
- Organize and structure performance-related data from a variety of sources (paid media, social platforms, web analytics solutions, etc.)
- Work cross-functionally to identify marketing optimization opportunities, including insightful recommendations to improve performance
After this whole data from wordstream , you might have got the complete idea about the Digital Marketing Internship .
I want to wish you a very best luck for your future in Digital Marketing . If you have any question in your mind regarding Digital Marketing Internship feel free to comment below .
Thanks for visiting Lala Review .